A few ingredients and you have yourself an appealing and appetizing meal, all with ingredients that’s readily available around the kitchen. Zucchini fritters are great as a quick snack in-between meals or as a good low carb breakfast.
- 02 cups of grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup of all purple floor
- 02-03 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp of salt – adjust to your preference
- 1/2 tsp of pepper – adjust to your preference
- Grate about 02 to 2.5 cups of zucchini and put the grated zucchini in a kitchen towel and squeeze out all the moisture. The lower the moisture and lesser the amount of flour you need to add to the mixture.
- Add zucchini, flour, salt, pepper and nutrition yeast in a large mixing bowl and give it a good mix combining everything evenly. I’m using nutritional yeast in this recipe as I want to keep this vegan but if you want you can add Mozzarella or Parmesan cheese.
- Divide the mixture into 04 equal potions.
- Heat up a skillet in a medium heat and add some olive oil / coconut oil or coconut butter.
- Add the zucchini potions one by one into the skillet, flatten it a bit using a spatula and cook both sides for about 5-7 minutes in medium heat until golden brown. Do not cover the skillet with a lid while cooking as it traps moisture.
- Serve hot with some sour cream or some hot sauce. Enjoy!
Please let me know how this recipe turns out for you in the comments! You can also share your results with me on Instagram with the hashtag #thefoodsnapsrecipes
cant wait to see your re-creations!