Spicy pineapple sauce is a tantalizing blend of sweet and heat, infusing the tropical essence of pineapple with a fiery kick. This versatile sauce adds a dynamic twist to various dishes, lending a burst of flavor that ignites the taste buds. Its vibrant combination of sweetness from the pineapple and the zing of chili peppers creates a perfect balance, making it an ideal condiment for both savory and sweet creations. Drizzle it over grilled chicken or seafood to elevate their flavors, or use it as a dipping sauce for spring rolls or dumplings. For those seeking a unique culinary adventure, try it as a glaze for roasted vegetables or as a topping for burgers and tacos. Whether used as a marinade, dipping sauce, or flavor enhancer, spicy pineapple sauce is a culinary gem that brings excitement to every bite
- Soft tortillas (corn or flour)
- 01 cube of paneer- cut into small cubes
- 02 tbsp. of FinchFoods Hot Pineapple Sauce
- 01 tbsp. of curd or yogurt
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 01 lime
- Oil for cooking
- Other taco filling
- boiled corn
- Crunchy Greens
- Chery Tomatoes
- Nigella seeds
- Prepare the Protein: Add the paneer cubes to a small bowl and add curd, hot pineapple sauce, salt, pepper and give it a good mix.
- Heat up a skillet over medium heat and add oil, when oil is heated add the paneer cubes and cook for 6-7 minutes in medium heat till turn slightly brown.
- Warm the Tortillas: Heat the soft tortillas by either wrapping them in a damp paper towel and microwaving for about 20 seconds or heating them on a dry skillet over medium heat for about 10-15 seconds on each side until they are pliable.
- Make the Tacos: Arrange the tortillas in a wire rack, each tortilla is going to take two lines (slots) and bake in a pre heated oven for 10-12 minutes at 180c till hard and crunchy.
- Arrange the Tacos: Place a spoonful of the cooked paneer in the center of each tortilla. Top with your choice of chopped vegetables or greens and sprinkle some nigella seeds
- Squeeze Lime: Serve lime wedges on the side for squeezing over the tacos before eating. The citrusy tang adds a burst of freshness.
- Serve: Arrange the assembled tacos on a plate and serve them hot. You can serve with additional salsa, guacamole, or the new favorite Finch Foods Hot Pineapple Sauce to add that extra flavor.
Feel free to get creative with your taco fillings and toppings. Tacos are highly customizable, so you can tailor them to your personal preferences. Enjoy your delicious homemade tacos!