The recipe I’m sharing today is the ultimate green goddess smoothie – The easiest way to get your daily greens in at one go. The smoothie consists of five different healthy and amazing greens combined with plant-based milk and topped with more goodness on top. Like I said, it’s the perfect breakfast bowl that gives you all the vitamins and nutrients to kick start your day.
The main ingredient for this green smoothie is Kale, it’s one of the healthiest and most nutritious green that you could ever find. It’s high in antioxidants, consist vitamin A, C, K and B6. As we all know kale has naturally bitter taste, so I’ve decided to add some pineapple to this smoothie to balance the taste of it. Ok, let’s get to the ingredients.
- 01 frozen banana
- 01 unfrozen banana
- 1.5 cups of kale
- 1/2 cup of gotukola
- 1/2 cup of spinach
- 01 tbsp of moringa powder – Buy this ingredient from Bohemean Quest
- 01 tbsp of matcha – Buy this ingredient from Bohemean Quest
- 1/2 cup of pineapple
- 150ml of almond milk
- Fresh banana
- Dried cranberries
- White chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Mint leaves
- Add frozen and unfrozen banana slices, 1/2 cup of milk, all the greens, matcha powder, moringa powder, pineapple, into a blender and blend until smooth. (You can also add some protein powder if you have any)
- Scrape down sides of the blender (you will have to repeat this a few times) and add the remaining milk, blend until it becomes smooth and creamy. The texture of the smoothie should be in soft serve consistency, like a thick purée or the texture of McDonald’s ice cream.
- Scoop out everything into a bowl and add choice of your toppings. I’ve added fresh banana, original granola from 3×3 Granola, chia seeds from Bohemian Quest and some mint leaves.
Please let me know how this recipe turns out for you in the comments! You can also share your results with me on Instagram with the hashtag #thefoodsnapsrecipes.
Cant wait to see your re-creations!