On a busy schedule? Need a dish to melt the stress away and satisfy your taste buds? Well, I don’t have all the answers but I do know of a quick and easy garlic butter pasta that might tick all the right boxes.
This recipe is inspired by a basic soy sauce pasta recipe but instead of soy sauce, I have used Bragg Liquid Aminos. Liquid Aminos is similar to soy sauce but a healthier version because it has less sodium than soy sauce. This can be used as a seasoning when you want me to make a vegetable or meat stir-fry and can be added to your salad dressing because it has a salty, savory flavor and a hint of sweetness, it can also be used as a dipping sauce to go with potstickers. This is something that you should definitely have in your pantry and this can be purchased at Finch.
- 1/4 pack of spaghetti
- 04 medium-sized cloves of garlic – minced
- 04 tbsp of butter
- 01 tsp of oyster sauce
- 01 tbsp of liquid amino – Shop Now
- 01 tsp of salt – adjust to your preference
- 1/2 tsp of pepper – adjust to your preference
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of fried garlic chips
- Few basil leaves
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cook the spaghetti as per the instructions given in the packet, drain and keep it aside.
- Heat up a skillet over medium heat and add butter, when butter is melted add minced garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Next add liquid amino, oyster sauce and give it a good mix and let it cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add the drained pasta, salt, pepper, and a few garlic chips and toss it to combine everything.
- Finally, add parmesan cheese and toss again to combine.
- Serve warm with fresh basil leaves, fried garlic chips, and fresh cherry tomatoes. Top more parmesan cheese if needed.
Leave A Comment